Spring is nearly here and the sneak peak Mother Nature has provided Sydney recently has really got me into the “Spring Cleaning” mood early this year. I love packing away all my bulky winter clothes and clearing space in my wardrobe for a fresh and vibrant Spring wardrobe. But Spring cleaning isn’t only about the clothes, I have also looked and cleaning my body after the many winter feasts it has endured over the colder months.
Lately I have been looking into clean eating and organic food more (yes Amolaya you are starting to rub off on me!) in an attempt to eradicate my frame of the horrid winter wobbles.
In addition, I have also been focussing on finally clearing out the clutter that is encasing my apartment. I have almost finished my spare room with the living room next on my list. With all these preparations, it’s no wonder my internet browsing history resembles a bookshop’s “How To” section!
- The recipes on Eat Drink Paleo make mouth water, especially this slow cooked lamb shoulder
- I have been getting my healthy on by reading up all things positive on the Lorna Jane website, Move Nourish Believe
- Finding a way to add a little sparkle to my interiors thanks to this post on The Glitter Guide
- Finding inspiration (and direction) to make my own artwork for around the home on Apartment Therapy
- I keep finding myself lost in all the pretty pictures on Samantha Wills blog
- I love Laurie Ferraro from The Rue Collective’s style
- I am slightly obsessed with this little Romper from Akin by Ginger & Smart