My Five Favourite’s this week is in anticipation of tonight. Anthony and I are joining our soon to be married friends for High Tea with a twist at the White Heart this evening. The twist is that the High Tea is served as deconstructed cocktails! So with cocktails on the brain, here are my five favourite cocktails:
- Vodka Martini – dirty, shaken and with 3 olives
- Cosmopolitan – Carrie introduced me many years ago and they have been a favourite ever since
- Manhattan – need to be made with only the best liquor
- Turkish Apple Martini – my own creation so of course it’s to my taste
- Margarita – with or without a Mexican fiesta!
I hope this inspires you to have a tipple or two tonight!