This week I have been trawling the internet for some inspiration to liven up my apartment in time for spring, since it is the season of regeneration and all. And speaking of spring and its impending arrival, I am so excited to start planning out my Spring/Summer wardrobe! Anyway, here are the websites I have been checking out this week:
- I have been meaning to transfer my photos into photo books for over a year now and these albums have finally given me the inspiration
- How adorable are these nails
- Spring is the season of new beginnings and this year my apartment is going to get a little spring make over, I am currently loving the tropical chic look – pineapple lamps, palm print cushions and definitely cocktails!
- I love to cook, but I have a particular style of cooking and I tend to stick to it. So I was really excited when one of my lovely friends informed me of the cooking classes held at William-Sonoma. I would really love to learn a new cuisine.
- If you weren’t front row at the recent David Jones Spring/Summer show, then you have to check this out. I am now obsessed with Jessica Gomes, vivid prints and monochrome swimsuits!
- If you are a cricket fan and you have been watching the Ashes, then you have to watch this youtube clip – hilarious!
- I am always up for a hybrid bakery treat (cronut anyone?), so when I saw this article on Refinery29, I decided to make it my mission to track one of these “Townies” down
Make sure you are following me on Instagram @kateincorporated and like me on Facebook by clicking here